Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A bad day

I stayed home from work today because I've been feeling pretty bad. I thought I had an ear infection, but after a visit to an ENT, I learned that I have a form of vertigo. I was given a prescription for Antivert, and a list of exercises to do.

After the appointment, Curtis and I went next door for lunch.

While we were eating, it started to snow, so we hurried up and left for our home, which was 6 miles away. That was at 4:30 or so.

At 8:35, I realized we were getting nowhere, so we parked in a parking lot and walked the last 1.3 miles in a foot of snow. We walked through our front door at 9:15.

The DC metro area is in total gridlock.

I also was overjoyed to find a letter from United telling me that they would not be reimbursing me for the bag that they, or the Columbia Metropolitan Airport, lost or stole or caused to be stolen in November.

This was not the best day I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment